CRAVING TO COOK…
Since I don’t have access to my kitchen until mid-July I’ve decided that I’ll simply take note of all of the recipes that I will make the INSTANT I get back to my kitchen! Ah, it will be blissful.
1. Pasteli: This recipe looks to die-for…reminds me of the sesame snaps I used to pack for lunch. However, I’ll probably sub the lemon peel for orange peel.
2. Clementine Torte: Juicy, sweet clementines mixed with almond meal and cinnamon…how could you go wrong?
3. GF Maple-Nut Cake: I used to not be a big cake fan because I never thought that they were moist enough…THEN I discovered gluten-free cakes! Now I know that to most people GF is the ANTITHESIS of moist but when using the right combo of almond meal, flax and brown rice flour the results can be magical. Hence, me being SO excited to try this Vegan, GF cake! Oh, and did I mention it’s MAPLE flavoured? WIN.
4. Tropical Quinoa-Flake Breakfast Bake: YUM…Mango, banana, quinoa! Breakfast is my favourite meal of the day and I can’t wait to try this recipe.
5. Everything’s Good Energy Bars: Awesome ingredients in these bars that will fill you up without filling you out!
SO, what’s on your recipe wish-list?
Until next time,